Cancellation and Refund Policy
Updated January 2023
Our programs proceed based on a minimum number of committed participants and cancellations put us in a precarious spot. Please don’t cancel unless you absolutely must.
Unless otherwise noted, our cancellation & refund policy is as follows:
- For programs with a deposit, the deposit (or equivalent amount if paid all at once) is non-refundable. Please see specific program fee information for deposit amount.
- Cancellation for all other programs will incur a 15% cancellation fee.
- Applicable transaction fees are deducted from refunds (amount depends on method of payment and location of payer).
- Cancellation within 30 days of start date: No refund.
Cancellation 31 to 60 days before start: 50% refund after deposit and fees.
Cancellation 61 or more days before start: Full refund after deposit and fees.
- In some cases, if preferred, we can issue a credit for a future program instead.
If a program must be cancelled or postponed on our end, we will issue a full refund, including deposit, or credit for a future program.
Reserving Your Spot
Please note that enrollment in all workshops and programs is first come, first served. A deposit or payment in full (see payment description of specific program) is required to reserve your space, no exceptions. If you have been accepted into Sourcing Deeper or Teacher Certification, you are not enrolled until we have received your deposit or payment in full.
Early Registration Discounts
Discounts on some of our workshops and programs are offered for early registration with a non-refundable deposit. Please read the description carefully for deposit deadline and balance payment deadline.
A deposit or payment in full received by the deposit deadline will lock in your early registration discount and hold your place in the workshop. If the balance is not paid in full by the balance payment deadline, the early registration discount will be lost, and your spot may be offered to someone on the wait list.